I love this simple dish because it has lots of flavor, is easy to make and pairs well with a lot of various sides. I took this recipe from Cooking Light.
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts- pounded thin (or chicken cutlets)
salt & pepper
1 cup breadcrumbs of panko flakes
2 T. olive oil
1/2 c. low sodium chicken broth
1/4c c. dry white wine *note- use wine you would drink, not cheap wine**
4 T. capers
1 T. butter
1. Set up your station: you will want to put the breadcrumbs on a plate and the lemon juice in a medium bowl next to the stove.
2. Salt and pepper the chicken
3. Heat 2 T. of oil in a saute pan
4. Dip the chicken into the lemon juice and then straight into the breadcrumbs. Shake excess off and put chicken in the pan.
5. Cook chicken evenly on both sides, until done.
6. Remove chicken from pan, keep warm.
7. Add the broth and wine to the pan, cook an additional 2 minutes while stirring. Take off heat and add capers and butter. Drizzle over the chicken.